2011 Quantity Reading Challenge

Friday, March 25, 2011

Threshold

Date read: March 19, 2011 - March 25, 2011
My Edition: 448 pages, 2003
Published by: Tor Fantasy
Rating: 3 kisses



Favorite Quote: 
There is beauty in numbers. This beauty is called Regularity, and its essence Predictability.


Review:
It was an okay book. The first half was really good and exciting. I really loved the Tirzah - Yaqob - Boaz love triangle. The plot was also exciting. I was really anticipating what evil lurks in Threshold. But after Tirzah and Boaz got together and the evil from Threshold was released everything went downhill. The second part was kind of boring. I wished it was shortened by the author. A lot of unnecessary and silly stuff like the Fetizzah. It was really weird. Also the author made use of a lot of deus ex machina using Fetizzah. Maybe editing the second part would make the story better. A little mystery is also good. This is for mature readers who also loves young adult fantasy books.


My Soundtrack:
1. Santeria by Sublime
2. Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
3. Symphony by Marie Digby
4.  That Thing You Do by The Wonders
5. The End Where I Begin by The Script


 haha

I'm drifting off to where the wild things are....

0 comments:

Post a Comment