2011 Quantity Reading Challenge

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Ruins

Date read: March 14, 2011 - March 19, 2011
My Edition: 369 pages, 2008
Published by: Vintage Books
Rating: 4 kisses



Favorite Quote: "And rain didn't come from hope - rain came from clouds, white or gray or the deepest black, it didn't matter - they had to be there."

Review:
This came as a surprise for me because I'm not really the horror kind of girl but I was unable to put the book down. It was really exciting. It was not scary but really really creepy. Who likes to be haunted by carnivorous, talking plants? Not me. I wouldn't want to stay in that hill. It made me look at Mexico at another way... creepy Mexico, home of the killer plants. HAHA! It has a nice ending, very open-ended, but if he's going to make another sequel, leave me out. I wouldn't want to read anymore of that creepy plants. I feel that this is a really good, suspenseful movie.


My Soundtrack:
1. Umbrella by Rihanna
2. When You're Mad by Ne-Yo
3. Rolling in the Deep by Adele
4. Impossible by Shontelle
5. Clumsy by Fergie


movie trailer

bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment