2011 Quantity Reading Challenge

Monday, March 14, 2011

As Always, Jack

Date read: March 13, 2011 - March 14, 2011
My Edition: 179 pages, 2003
Published by: Back Bay Books
Rating: 5 kisses



Favorite Quote: "That's the way I like to remember you best. I've never seen a more beautiful sight in my life than you sitting across the table in candlelight, surrounded by filet mignon and profiterols."


Review:
A really really good non-fiction love story. Emma Sweeney's father is a really good letter writer. It has a tragic end but reading letters made me feel happy and loved. If this guy was alive at this time, at whatever age, I'll probably fall in love with him. His witty, funny, faithful, sure and sweet. Its hard to look for that kind of man nowadays. If you want an easy and happy read then pick this book up. :)


My Soundtrack:
1. Happiness by The Fray
2. Kapayapaan by Tropical Depression
3. The Climb by Miley Cyrus
4. Californication by Red Hot Chili Pepper
5. Shortie Like Mine by Bow Wow ft. Chris Brown




 love love!



0 comments:

Post a Comment