2011 Quantity Reading Challenge

Friday, March 11, 2011

Catch a Falling Star

Date read: March 9, 2011 - March 10, 2011
My Edition: 148 pages, 2009
Published by: Anvil Publishing, Inc.
Rating: 4 kisses



Painting by Julie Fain
































Favorite Quote: "Children are quick to spot weakness or oddity, and capable of great cruelty to those afflicted."


Review:
It’s not really a novel but sort of a collection of short stories revolving a central character. It has no sequence and does not have a complete set of story elements. There’s no resolution at the end that makes it quite BITIN. But I did like the stories of Patricia. I really loved “How I Spent My Summer Vacation” story. Overall, the all the stories felt very real as if it really did happen. I can FEEL each story as if all of them happened to me. Patricia is just so “relatable” and lovable.


My Soundtrack:
1, Bubbly by Colbie Callait
2. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
3. Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles
4. Revelry by Kings of Leon
5. Death by White Lies


 by Griet Pearl

0 comments:

Post a Comment