2011 Quantity Reading Challenge

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Milflores de Boracay

I know this is a book blog but I want to share with you the great bed & breakfast we stayed at during our Boracay trip last October, 2010.


Milflores de Boracay is located at Station 1, Balabag, Boracay. I chose to stay here because it was #2 in b&bs in Boracay according to Trip Advisor. And I was not disappointed! The rooms are very spacious, 30 square meters with 2 queen size beds, good for 4 people! 
For a big room, it really has cheap rates (see the picture above). We only paid P4,600 for a 3 days and 2 nights stay. 
Another thing I look for when looking for a hotel is the bathroom and I got to say the bathroom was really nice and clean! I would stay there forever! :)
The staff were courteous and very friendly. When it was raining, we weren't able to go to the beach and look for a place to eat. Its a good thing Yellow Cab delivers, so we ate at the hotel and they even served us, bringing us water and utensils. They have uber fast service :)
The location was also very good, it was near station 2 and station 1! :) So if you're going to Boracay stay here at Milflore de Boracay.

Here's there rates:


 Contact them through:
http://www.milflores.net/
telefax: (036) 288 3363  
cel: 0922 880 0762 / 63  
email: promo2300@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment